In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
Daniel Sagrera Pech
Bernat Buch Boadas
N.I.F.: 38.850.822 -G
Domicilio de la empresa
C/ Miquel Cuní, 23. Calella 08370 (España)
Dirección de Correo electrónico
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to navigate on ladoqui.com. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- In the processing of the purchase of any of our products.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identifying data.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States..
- Google Search Console is a Google service that helps monitor, maintain and troubleshoot the appearance of your website in Google Search results.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing sidequi.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.